Not Available In-Store - Usually Ships from Warehouse in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Denim Diaries series.
- #2: Denim Diaries 2: Grown in Sixty Seconds: Denim Diaries 2: Grown in Sixty Seconds (Paperback): $17.00
- #3: Denim Diaries 3: Queen of the Yard (Paperback): $9.95
- #4: Denim Diaries 4: Broken Promises (Compact Disc): $24.95
- #5: Denim Diaries 5: Raising Kane (Compact Disc): $24.95
- #6: Denim Diaries 6 (Paperback): $16.00
This story explores the lives of sixteen-year-olds Denim Mitchell and André Patterson, who have shared an intense bond ever since they were kids. Denim years to date Andre, known by his friends as Dré. However, Denim’s parents are doing everything in their power to keep the heat of the passion between the two teens under wraps.
Dré, a rising basketball star and budding artist, has a glorious future ahead of him. Unfortunately, rumor has it that he’s involved in activities that could ruin his chances of ever hooking up with Denim or achieving his dreams of going to college and the NBA.
Denim realizes her relationship with Dré could be shattered if her parents find out that she violated their trust. One lie, one party, and one bullet change the course of both of their lives forever.
About the Author
Darrien Lee is the author of All That and a Bag of Chips, The Last Chance, and the Denim Diaries series. She is a member of African American Authors Helping Authors. She lives in La Vergne, Tennessee, with her family. She loves jazz, sports, and reading. Visit her online at DarrienLee.com.