Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Cape May series.
- #2: Christmas in Cape May (Cape May Book 2) (Paperback): $13.99
- #3: Cape May Stars (Cape May Book 3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Cape May Beach Days (Cape May Book 4) (Paperback): $13.99
- #5: Cape May Summer Nights (Cape May Book 5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: Cape May Locals' Summer (Cape May Book 6) (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: A Cozy Cape May Autumn (Cape May Book 8) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: The Cape May Movie Theater (Cape May Book 9) (Paperback): $13.99
Margaret Wilder's life is about to be turned upside down ...
...when her husband of fifteen years abruptly leaves without explanation.
Now as their young daughters struggle to understand why their dad has been gone for a month without so much as a phone call, Margaret begins to uncover her husband's secrets while unraveling her own long-buried feelings about their marriage.
On top of all the personal turmoil, Margaret's job at the wildlife refuge has cut back her hours, and a storm approaches that could ruin all of the hard work she's put into one of her greatest joys, her annual vegetable and flower garden.
As she forms an unlikely friendship with her handsome coworker, Dave, things take a turn when she is offered a great opportunity to build the garden of her dreams on a piece of land by the beach.
In the first book of the Cape May Series, follow the twists and turns of Margaret's journey as she picks up the pieces of her life with the help of family and friends, set in the beautiful Victorian beach town of Cape May, New Jersey.