Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Cape May series.
- #1: The Cape May Garden (Cape May Book 1) (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: Christmas in Cape May (Cape May Book 2) (Paperback): $13.99
- #3: Cape May Stars (Cape May Book 3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #5: Cape May Summer Nights (Cape May Book 5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: Cape May Locals' Summer (Cape May Book 6) (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: A Cozy Cape May Autumn (Cape May Book 8) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: The Cape May Movie Theater (Cape May Book 9) (Paperback): $13.99
Set your beach chair up and sink your toes into the sand-it's finally summer in Cape May.
Sarah's loving the boat life and spending time with Chris, but will an unexpected call from her ex change everything?
Margaret is busy in the garden again and frustrated to find that the honor system for the The Cape May Garden farm stand isn't working out according to plan.
Dave is renovating his new beach house in North Cape May but still can't decide what his plans are for the property.
Donna, an old high school friend, is back in town after her marriage ends, and as she tries to figure out a new life, she's surprised by an unexpected spark with someone new.
Greg is on the brink of opening his restaurant but doesn't expect the turmoil his new chef presents.
Judy and Bob enjoy beach time together at their new favorite spot and discover a certain local isn't too happy about them being there.
In Book 4 of the Cape May Series, follow along as Liz and Margaret stick to their pact of visiting the beach each day of summer while lessons in love and life abound around them.
This is Book 4 in the Cape May series. It is recommended to start at Book 1, The Cape May Garden.