Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Cape May series.
- #1: The Cape May Garden (Cape May Book 1) (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: Christmas in Cape May (Cape May Book 2) (Paperback): $13.99
- #3: Cape May Stars (Cape May Book 3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Cape May Beach Days (Cape May Book 4) (Paperback): $13.99
- #5: Cape May Summer Nights (Cape May Book 5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: A Cozy Cape May Autumn (Cape May Book 8) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: The Cape May Movie Theater (Cape May Book 9) (Paperback): $13.99
It's September in Cape May. The summer visitors are back home and the residents have the beaches back to themselves. It's officially the locals' summer.
Margaret and Dave realize that they have two different ideas of what they'd like their wedding to be, which puzzles Margaret.
Liz and Greg finally take a belated honeymoon, a long-awaited trip ten years in the making-a two-week RV tour of the Eastern Seaboard, which draws excitement, eye rolls, and laughs.
Sarah and Chris experience issues with their home electricity, while Sarah decides to take a spontaneous trip abroad.
Judy and Bob spend a lot of time with Hugo, their newly adopted dog, at the dog beach, and step in to watch Liz and Greg's sons during their honeymoon, which ends up being a little more than they bargained for.
Donna rethinks her relationship with Dale, and is surprised to see her ex-husband back in town.
In Book 6 of the Cape May Series, spend time following everyone's adventures through the ups and downs that life has to offer. Though some may venture to far-off places, Cape May ultimately brings them all back home, right where they belong.
This is Book 6 in the Cape May series. It is recommended to start at Book 1, The Cape May Garden.