This lovely member of the mint family will make itself desirable fresh or dried, in soap, incense, or potpourri. While it is a fairly simple task to grow lavender, you do need to get the basics straight, and then build on it as your business thrives and as your garden blooms in purple.
We have decided to teach everything about lavender, from its history to benefits, and growing rules. Once you know everything about how lavender is used, you can contact multiple niches in a variety of industries and offer them your high-quality product.
In this book, you will find:
- The most commercially lucrative lavender varieties
- Best ways to grow lavender to maximize your profits
- 10 most common mistakes to avoid when growing lavender
- Winning strategies for selling to your potential customers
- 3 most effective methods for pest management
- Tips and tricks for growing lavender at home
- Marketing techniques to grow your business
This book gives you all the information you need to know to successfully grow lavender, including how to avoid the number one mistake people make that kills their new plants You will learn all about the different varieties of lavender and find out which ones are best in the kitchen, which are best for beauty, and which are best for health and healing.