Email or call for price.
PAPER QUILLING FOR BEGINNERS
Complete Step by Step Guide to Get You Started in the Art of Paper Quilling
Paper quilling is a preferred crafting activity but is by no means new. This paper art has been present ever since the discovery of paper. Paper quilling is the skill of cutting paper into lengthy thin strips, rolling and pinching the bits into dissimilar shapes, and then joining the shapes together to form ornamental art. Paper quilling projects can be used to beautify cards, packets, gift bags, image frames, or even the 3D stand-alone art pieces.
Your thought only limits the opportunities. The ornamental pieces can be simple or complex, but one thing is certain, paper quilling can be understood in an hour or two. Paper quilling is the best craft project for beginners. It is easy for a beginner paper crafter to get nice outcomes, and one more advantage is the fact that this craft costs nothing to make.
This book will guide you on
- What Is Paper Quilling?
- The Basics Of Quilling Paper
- The Best Guide To Paper Quilling For Novices
- What Kind Of Paper Should I Use For Quilling?
- The Renaissance Art Form That Is Become A Cool New Craft
- This Book also covers many important Paper Quilling Do It Yourself (DIY) designs like Valentine Card, Candy Jar Project, Teardrop, Heart, Square variations, Marquis, Triangle and many more that will be of great help to you
GRAB YOURS NOW