Changing Hands hosts five nonstop hours of crafting, featuring one-on-one instruction from Arizona artisans.
Enjoy crafting, music, and refreshments at our First Draft Book Bar. We have a wide selection of craft beers, fine wines, and coffee drinks. It's the perfect crafters' night out!
HOW IT WORKS
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- Admission: $4 + fees, entry for one (1) person.
- Purchase your ticket at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your admission time of 6pm or 7:30pm (6pm attendees do not have to leave at 7:30pm).
- Space is limited, register today.
- Using cash or credit, buy any number of $5 tickets at the ticketing table on event night.
- 1-5 tickets ($5-$25): Exchange a set number of tickets (varies by craft) to participate in a crafter's hands-on project. Each project takes 15-25 minutes to make.
- 1+ tickets: Exchange a set number tickets (varies by kit) to purchase take-home instructional kits from a crafter. They make great gifts!
- Refunds will not be issued within seven days of the event.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.