Yep, we're bringing it back! Changing Hands hosts six nonstop hours of crafting, featuring one-on-one instruction from Arizona artisans.
Enjoy music (and the occasional dance break), hourly raffle giveaways, and refreshments at our very own First Draft Book Bar and our neighbor, Southern Rail Restaurant. It's the perfect girls' night out!
HOW IT WORKS
- Admission: $5 per person.
- Register by calling 602.274.0067.
- 150 people are admitted every 90 minutes — at
6pm (FULL), 7:30pm (FULL) and 9pm (OPEN).
- Using cash or credit, buy any number of $5 tickets at the ticketing table.
- 1-5 tickets ($5-$25): Exchange a set number of tickets (varies by craft) to participate in a crafter's hands-on project. Each project takes 15-25 minutes to make.
- 1+ tickets: Exchange a set number tickets (varies by kit) to purchase take-home instructional kits from a crafter. They make great gifts!
- Refunds will not be issued within three days of the event.
CRAFTERS AND PROJECTS
Lexie Bowers, Iron Root
Beginning Wood Burning
Handmade Mineral Eyeshadow
Kathy Cano-Murillo, Crafty Chica
Sugar Skull Notebook or Matchbook Shrine
Crystal Cooper, Butte Creations
Deerskin Leather Card Case
Johanna Ingram, Harold Studio
David Jarvinen, Mosaic Guys
Sarah Maresca, Mariette Market
Embroidered Tea Towel or Onesie
Robyn Parker, Woven by Ro
Children's Book-Inspired Card and Tag