Changing Hands hosts five nonstop hours of crafting, featuring one-on-one instruction from Arizona artisans.
Enjoy crafting, music, and refreshments at our First Draft Book Bar. We have a wide selection of craft beers, fine wines, and coffee drinks. It's the perfect crafters' night out!
HOW IT WORKS
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- Admission: $5, includes entry for one (1) person and a chance to win a fabulous gift basket.
- Click "add to cart" below.
- Choose your admission time of 6pm (SOLD OUT) or 7:30pm (6pm attendees do not have to leave at 7:30pm).
- Space is limited, register today.
- Using cash or credit, buy any number of $5 tickets at the ticketing table.
- 1-5 tickets ($5-$25): Exchange a set number of tickets (varies by craft) to participate in a crafter's hands-on project. Each project takes 15-25 minutes to make.
- 1+ tickets: Exchange a set number tickets (varies by kit) to purchase take-home instructional kits from a crafter. They make great gifts!
- Refunds will not be issued within three days of the event.
- There is plenty of free public parking west of Changing Hands Phoenix, at 400 and 444 West Camelback. Additional free public parking across Camelback to the south.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.
CRAFTERS AND PROJECTS
Mini Arizona and Mini Cactus String Art
(Arizona Craft Co)
Metal Alcohol Ink Necklace
(Mark Christopher Studios)
Nickel-Free Fabric Button Post Earrings
Macrame Spiral Keychain
(Moss Points North)
Tillandsia Air Plant Holder
Buttercream Piping Styles
Handmade Envelopes, Postcards, Mailing Labels
Kokedama (Bonsai) Floral Design with Succulents
Smooth Cast Arizona Planters
DIY Buttons and Magnets
(Jar of Buttons)