Yep, we're bringing it back! Changing Hands hosts six nonstop hours of crafting, featuring one-on-one instruction from Arizona artisans.
Enjoy crafting, music, and refreshments at our First Draft Book Bar. We have a wide selection of craft beers on tap. It's the perfect crafters' night out!
HOW IT WORKS
- Admission: $5 per person.
- Register by calling 602.274.0067.
- Choose your admission time of 5pm or 7:30pm
- Space is limited, register today.
- Using cash or credit, buy any number of $5 tickets at the ticketing table.
- 1-5 tickets ($5-$25): Exchange a set number of tickets (varies by craft) to participate in a crafter's hands-on project. Each project takes 15-25 minutes to make.
- 1+ tickets: Exchange a set number tickets (varies by kit) to purchase take-home instructional kits from a crafter. They make great gifts!
- Refunds will not be issued within three days of the event.
CRAFTERS AND PROJECTS
Wood Burning Christmas Tree Ornaments
Mosaic Mini Heart
Soy Wax Candles
Leather Bracelets and/or Keychain
(Gypsy Bound Jewelry)
Buttons or Magnets
(Jar of Buttons)
Etched Glass OR Fused Ornament or Coaster
Handmade Envelopes, Postcards, Mailing Labels
Etched Pendant and Etched Ornaments
Arizona String Art Wooden Plaque
(Arizona Craft Co)
Bath Bombs and Scrubs