Content provides actionable tips. Readers will appreciate a book that gives them things they can realistically do to fight climate change from the perspective of an advocate.
Climate change awareness. People are motivated now more than ever because there has been a rise in climate change activism and awareness.
Educational value. This book provides educational content, both for teachers and for the self-motivated individual, relating to climate science and advocacy.
- Thorough presentation of climate change and its impacts: From Knowledge to Power doesn't gloss over any information, data, history, or the impacts of climate change. This is a thorough, concise text worth referencing in every climate change discussion.
- All references in From Knowledge to Power are peer-reviewed and triple-checked. Every fact is easy to understand yet accurate, making it a perfect one-stop shop for an academic discussion and a tool to inspire deeper research.
- Contains well-designed, effective infographics: From Knowledge to Power presents facts and data visually to streamline the learning process and make learning about climate change, law, and advocacy more engaging than the average casual or academic text.
Qualified author on both climate science and law. Dr. John Perona has both scientific and legal expertise which makes him more trustworthy to readers, as he is both scientifically accurate and legally savvy as well as connected to all circles of current discourse.
- John J Perona has a PhD in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale and a LLM in Environmental and Natural Resources Law from Northwestern College of Law at Lewis & Clark University. He is the exact person you want teaching you the science and legal intricacies of climate change.
Has an optimistic outlook.
- Unlike most texts, debates, news reports, and fiction about climate change, From Knowledge to Power has an optimistic outlook rather than holding attention with fear and doomsaying. It helps you see a future where the problems are solved.