ONLING SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE BEEN TURNED OFF. To reserve your copy, please call the store at 602-274-0067.
The CEO of Nasty Gal — a $100 million plus online fashion retailer — visits to discuss her New York Times bestselling book for anyone seeking a unique path to success.
Sophia Amoruso spent her teens hitchhiking, committing petty theft, and dumpster diving. By twenty-two, she had resigned herself to employment, but was still broke, directionless, and working a mediocre day job she d taken for the health insurance. Eight years later, she is the founder, CEO, and creative director of Nasty Gal, a $100 million plus online fashion retailer with more than 350 employees. Sophia s never been a typical CEO, or a typical anything, and she s written #GIRLBOSS
to prove that success is about trusting your instincts and following your gut, knowing which rules to follow and which to break.
Click "add to cart" below to order your book and ticket. We'll send an email confirmation with more details. You can also purchase tickets in-store at either Changing Hands location.
LUNCH SPECIALS AT SOUTHERN RAIL RESTAURANT
- TICKET (admits one) is free with book purchase from Changing Hands.
- Letter groups (printed on top of ticket) will be called at 11am to fill seats and designated standing room.
- Booksigning line forms by assigned letter group after the presentation.
- Those without tickets may get their books signed after ticket-holders, if time allows.
- Space cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals.
- Event details may be subject to unannounced changes.
- CAN'T MAKE IT? If you'd like a signed book from any of our author events, click "add to cart" below to pre-pay and we'll have one or more copies signed and reserved for you (or you can order in-store at either Changing Hands location). We also ship anywhere in the US and to most international locations!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- GET 20% OFF at Southern Rail Restaurant between 11am and 3pm when you purchase Sophia Amoruso's book at Changing Hands Bookstore.
SOPHIA AMORUSO is the Founder and Executive Chairman of Nasty Gal. A creative visionary and entrepreneur who was recently named by Forbes
as Fashion's new phenom. She has become one of the most prominent figures in retail and a cultural icon. She recently founded the #GIRLBOSS Foundation, which awards financial grants to women in the worlds of design, fashion, music, and the arts, to help fund them on their way to becoming GIRLBOSS s themselves. #GIRLBOSS
, a New York Times
bestseller published in fifteen countries around the world, is Sophia s first book."