Gabrielle Blair, the blogger behind DesignMom.com, offers a room-by-room guide to keeping things sane, organized, creative, and stylish.
Ever since Gabrielle Stanley Blair became a parent, she's believed that a thoughtfully designed home is one of the greatest gifts we can give our families, and that the objects and decor we choose to surround ourselves with tell our family's story. In this, her first book, she provides advice on getting the most out of even the smallest spaces; simple fixes that make it easy for little ones to help out around the house; ingenious storage solutions for the never-ending stream of kid stuff; rainy-day DIY projects; and much more.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- TICKET (admits two) is free with book purchase from Changing Hands.
- Letter groups (printed on top of ticket) will be called at 6:30pm to fill seats and designated standing room.
- If available, seating and standing room opens to those without tickets at 6:50pm.
- Booksigning line forms by assigned letter group after the presentation.
- Those without tickets may get their books signed after ticket-holders, if time allows.
- Space cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals.
- Event details may be subject to unannounced changes.
- CAN'T MAKE IT? If you'd like a signed book from any of our author events, click "add to cart" below to pre-pay and we'll have one or more copies signed and reserved for you (or you can order in-store at either Changing Hands location). We also ship anywhere in the US and to most international locations!
GABRIELLE STANLEY BLAIR authors the popular blog DesignMom.com
, a daily dose of inspiration at the intersection of motherhood and design. She is also a founder of the blockbuster design conference Alt Summit
. She and her husband, Ben Blair, live with their six children in Oakland, California.