New York Times best-selling author Shannon Hale presents The Unfairest of Them All, the second book in her Ever After High series. Event attendees will also be entered into a raffle to win an Ever After High doll!
It's the aftermath of Legacy Day, the day when the students at Ever After High are supposed to pledge to follow in their fairytale parents' footsteps, and everyone is in a "huff" and a "puff"! Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen, has refused to sign the Storybook of Legends, rejecting her story--and putting everyone else's in jeopardy. Behind the Royal Apple White stand the Royals, those who want to play by the book and embrace their stories. The Rebels, supporters of Raven, believe in breaking free from destiny and writing their own stories. But when the chaos and rivalry land wonderlandiful Madeline Hatter in trouble, Raven and Apple must bring the Royals and the Rebels together to shut the book on their feud before it threatens to end all of their Happily Ever Afters once and for all. EVENT DETAILS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- TICKET (admits two) is free when you purchase The Unfairest of Them All from Changing Hands Bookstore.
- Raffle tickets given out with purchase. Must be at the event to win.
- Letter groups (printed on top of ticket) will be called at 6pm to fill seats and designated standing room. If available, seating and standing room opens to those without tickets at 6:45pm.
- Space cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals.
- Booksigning line forms by assigned letter group after the presentation. Those without tickets may get their books signed after ticket-holders, if time allows.
- Event details may be subject to unannounced changes.
SHANNON HALE is the New York Times
best-selling author of nine children's and young adult novels, including multiple award winners The Goose Girl, Book of a Thousand Days
, and Newbery Honor recipient Princess Academy
. She also penned three books for adults, beginning with Austenland
, which is now a major motion picture starring Keri Russell. She co-wrote the hit graphic novels Rapunzel's Revenge
and Calamity Jack
with husband Dean Hale. They live with their four small children near Salt Lake City, Utah.