Phoenix New Times, Valley Bar, and Changing Hands Phoenix collaborate to bring you a one-day writing workshop that ends with you on stage at Valley Bar.
ABOUT BAR FLIES
- COST: $100 per person. Order at 602.274.0067, in-store prior to the event, or below.
- The cost includes breakfast snacks, coffee, and lunch at Southern Rail Restaurant.
- Choose one of four lunch options: Fried green tomato po-boy, Cuban po-boy, Simple salad with smoked chicken, BLT salad with smoked chicken.
- After the workshop, attendees will read their work on stage at Valley Bar (at 7pm and 8pm).
- Registration for Bar Flies will end on
Thursday, 1/13 at Midnight.
The Phoenix New Times
' monthly reading series hosted at Valley Bar—a night of true stories... and drinks. Each month, they host a different theme, a different curator, and a different line-up of readers.