Amy Silverman (My Heart Can't Even Believe It) presents a ten-session workshop series.
Start the day with stories. Designed for everyone from published authors to secret journal-keepers, this workshop offers prompts and advice to get you writing, as well as a constructive, comfortable setting in which to share your work. Class size is limited.
- Cost: $250 per person, for ten sessions.
- Register below.
- Please bring paper and pen or an electronic device to write on.
- Refunds will not be issued within one day of the event.
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- 10am-12pm Thursday, January 9, 16, 23, and 30
- 10am-12pm Thursdays, February 6, 13, 20, and 27
- 10am-12pm Thursdays, March 5 and 12
ABOUT THE HOST
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.
AMY SILVERMAN is a freelance journalist based in Arizona. She holds a master of science degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, is an adjunct faculty member at Arizona State University's Cronkite School of Journalism and has co-taught "Mothers Who Write" with Deborah Sussman for more than a dozen years. She's a commentator for KJZZ, the Phoenix NPR affiliate, and her work has appeared on "This American Life" and in publications including The New York Times
, The Washington Post