Bestselling teen author Ransom Riggs presents The Conference of the Birds, the sequel to his #1 New York Times bestselling blockbuster series Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
Come dressed in a costume fitting the world of the Peculiars to join the Instagram costume contest using #StayPeculiar and be entered to win prizes.
GET YOUR BOOK AND TICKET
Order your ticket package at the bottom of the page. We'll send you an email confirmation.
TICKET PACKAGES → Gold Ticket Package: $26.85 + fees: Admission for one (1) person to the VIP meet-and-greet, pre-event activity station, event presentation, and first priority in the signing line after the presentation, includes one (1) signed copy of The Conference of the Birds and a special swag pack. TICKETS ARE LIMITED. → Silver Ticket Package A (One Admit): $26.85 + fees: Admission for one (1) person to the pre-event activity station, event presentation, and the signing line after the presentation. Includes one (1) signed copy of The Conference of the Birds. → Silver Ticket Package B (Two Admit): $28.85 + fees: Admission for two (2) people to the pre-event activity station, event presentation, and the signing line after the presentation. Includes one (1) signed copy of The Conference of the Birds. → Bronze Ticket Package: FREE: Admission for one (1) person to the event presentation and the signing line after the presentation. Does not include a copy of The Conference of the Birds.
→ Please note: The VIP meet-and-greet and pre-event activity station is limited to Gold and Silver ticket holders (respectively). The signing line (after the presentation) opens to Gold ticket holders first, followed by Silver ticket holders, and then to Bronze ticket holders.
- Purchase or sign up below (at the bottom of the page).
CAN'T MAKE IT?
- CHECK-IN at the front information counter in Changing Hands Tempe beginning at 5pm (Gold ticket holders) and 5:30pm (Silver ticket holders). Bronze ticket holders begin checking in at 6:30pm.
- VIP MEET-AND-GREET for Gold ticket holders begins at 6pm.
- ACTIVITIES for Gold and Silver ticket holders begin at 6pm.
- SEATING opens for all attendees at 6:30pm.
- PICK UP YOUR BOOK at Changing Hands Tempe on event day beginning at 5pm.
- SIGNING LINE forms after the event. Gold ticket holders will be called first, followed by Silver ticket holders, and then Bronze ticket holders.
- EVENT GUIDELINES may be subject to changes.
- REFUNDS will not be issued within one day of the event.
- If you miss the event, tickets are non-refundable. In order to receive your book, you will need to contact us within 30 days of the event. After 30 days, you will receive a trade credit to Changing Hands Bookstore for the cost of the book + tax.
Call 480.730.0205 to order a signed copy of The Conference of the Birds
and we'll have it signed and reserved for you. We also ship anywhere in the US and to most international locations!
ABOUT THE BOOK
“Do you trust me?”
An instant bestseller, A Map of Days
launched readers into the previously unexplored world of American peculiars, one bursting with new questions, new allies, and new adversaries.
Now, with enemies behind him and the unknown ahead, Jacob Portman’s story continues as he takes a brave leap forward into The Conference of the Birds
, the next installment of the beloved, bestselling Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children series.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ransom Riggs is the #1 New York Times
bestselling author of the Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children novels. Riggs was born on a farm in Maryland and grew up in southern Florida. He studied literature at Kenyon College and film at the University of Southern California. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife, bestselling author Tahereh Mafi, and their family.