Facilitated by Amy Silverman (co-founder of Mothers Who Write, Bar Flies and Fly Paper) each session of this four-week workshop will feature a guest instructor and a different exercise, along with a chance every time to work on your writing.
From vision boards to time management tips, we’ll give you tips to help you make your New Year’s resolutions stick. Instructors include Cindy Dach, Kathy Cano-Murillo, Katie Bravo, and Deborah Sussman. Space is limited.
- Cost: $125 per person, for four sessions.
- Register below.
- Please bring paper and pen or an electronic device to write on.
- Refunds will not be issued within one day of the event.
- 6:30-8:30pm Thursday, January 9, 16, 23, and 30
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
ABOUT THE HOST
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.
AMY SILVERMAN is a freelance journalist based in Arizona. She holds a master of science degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, is an adjunct faculty member at Arizona State University's Cronkite School of Journalism and has co-taught "Mothers Who Write" with Deborah Sussman for more than a dozen years. She's a commentator for KJZZ, the Phoenix NPR affiliate, and her work has appeared on "This American Life" and in publications including The New York Times
, The Washington Post