The #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Ends with Us presents her latest novel about a troubled marriage and the one old forgotten promise that might be able to save it.
GET YOUR BOOK AND TICKET
Order your ticket package at the bottom of the page. We'll send you an email confirmation.
TICKET PACKAGES→ Ticket Package 1: $17.30 + fees: One (1) copy of All Your Perfects (paperback) and admission for one (1) person → Ticket Package 2: $21.30 + fees: One (1) copy of All Your Perfects (paperback) and admission for two (2) people → Ticket Package 3: $30.27 + fees: One (1) copy of All Your Perfects (hardcover) and admission for one (1) person → Ticket Package 4: $34.27 + fees: One (1) copy of All Your Perfects (hardcover) and admission for two (2) people
- Purchase below (at the bottom of the page).
- CHECK-IN at the front information counter in Changing Hands Tempe between 6 and 7pm.
- SEATING opens at 6:30pm and is determined by letter group printed on signing line voucher handed out at check-in.
- PICK UP YOUR BOOK at Changing Hands Tempe on event day between 6 and 7pm.
ABOUT THE BOOK
- SIGNING LINE forms after the event by letter group printed on signing line vouchers handed out at check-in.
- EVENT GUIDELINES may be subject to changes.
- REFUNDS will not be issued within seven days of the event.
Quinn and Graham's perfect love is threatened by their imperfect marriage. The memories, mistakes, and secrets that they have built up over the years are now tearing them apart. The one thing that could save them might also be the very thing that pushes their marriage beyond the point of repair.
All Your Perfects
is a profound novel about a damaged couple whose potential future hinges on promises made in the past. This is a heartbreaking page-turner that asks: Can a resounding love with a perfect beginning survive a lifetime between two imperfect people?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
COLLEEN HOOVER is the #1 New York Times
bestselling author of Slammed
, This Girl
, Point of Retreat
, Losing Hope
, Finding Cinderella
, Maybe Someday
, Ugly Love
, Maybe Not
, November 9
, and It Ends with Us
. She lives in Texas with her husband and their three boys.