From the creators of the popular monthly reading series "Bar Flies," this workshop will give participants a chance to brainstorm, write, workshop, revise, rehearse and perform your own true story on stage.
No prior writing or performing experience is necessary.
- Cost: $100 per person, for four sessions.
- Register below.
- Please bring paper and pen or an electronic device to write on.
- Refunds will not be issued within one day of the event.
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- 6:30-8:30pm Tuesday, March 26
- 6:30-8:30pm Tuesday, April 2, 9, and 16
ABOUT THE HOST
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.
AMY SILVERMAN is a freelance journalist based in Arizona. She holds a master of science degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and is an adjunct faculty member at Arizona State University's Cronkite School of Journalism and has co-taught Mothers Who Write with Sussman for more than a dozen years. She's a commentator for KJZZ, the Phoenix NPR affiliate, and her work has appeared on "This American Life" and in publications including The New York Times
, The Washington Post