Join us for a bus ride to and from the Tucson Festival of Books with fellow book lovers all while avoiding driving, traffic, and parking!
The day begins at your chosen pickup location. Please meet at 6:45am at our Phoenix location or 7:15am at our Tempe location. We will arrive in Tucson for the 9:30am opening. Tickets include a continental breakfast, coffee, water and a swag pack with advanced copies of forthcoming books.
The bus will be hosted by one of our fabulous booksellers. Enjoy the book festival at your leisure, deciding how to spend your time independent of the store. We will meet again at 5:45pm to get on the bus and return to Phoenix/Tempe.
Early Bird Special available, buy your tickets today!
PARKING / LIGHT RAIL AT PHOENIX LOCATION
- EARLY BIRD TICKET: $55 per person (when you sign up before March 1, 2020)
- Ticket: $65 per person (when purchased between March 1 - 14, 2020)
- Cost does not include entrance into any of the ticketed events at the festival. It only covers the cost of travel and snack bag.
- See the Tucson Festival of Books website for a full listing of attending authors.
- Seats are limited. Register now to reserve your seat.
- During checkout you will be asked to select your preferred pickup location (Our Phoenix store or our Tempe location).
- Refunds will not be issued within 1 day of the event.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.