Amy Silverman (My Heart Can't Even Believe It) presents a seven-session workshop series.
Designed for everyone from secret journal-keepers to published authors, this workshop offers prompts and advice to get you writing, as well as a constructive, comfortable setting in which to share your work. Class size is limited.
- Cost: $175 per person, for seven sessions.
- Register below.
- Please bring paper and pen or an electronic device to write on.
- Refunds will not be issued within one day of the event.
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- 2-4pm Wednesdays, May 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29
- 2-4pm Wednesdays, June 5 and 12
ABOUT THE HOSTS
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.
AMY SILVERMAN is a freelance journalist based in Arizona. She holds a master of science degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and is an adjunct faculty member at Arizona State University's Cronkite School of Journalism and has co-taught "Mothers Who Write" with Deborah Sussman for more than a dozen years. She's a commentator for KJZZ, the Phoenix NPR affiliate, and her work has appeared on "This American Life" and in publications including The New York Times
, The Washington Post