From the New York Times bestselling co-author of It Devours! and Welcome to Night Vale comes a fast-paced thriller about a truck driver searching across America for the wife she had long assumed to be dead.
GET YOUR BOOK AND TICKET
Order your ticket package at the bottom of the page. Or through the Eventbrite page. We'll send you an email confirmation.
→ Ticket Package 1: $21.71 + fees: One (1) copy of Alice Isn't Dead and admission for one (1) person.
→ Ticket Package 2: $25.71 + fees: One (1) copy of Alice Isn't Dead and admission for two (2) people.
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- CHECK-IN at the front information counter in Changing Hands Phoenix between 6 and 7pm.
- SEATING opens at 6:30pm and is determined by letter group printed on signing line voucher handed out at check-in.
- PICK UP YOUR BOOK at Changing Hands Phoenix on event day between 6 and 7pm.
- SIGNING LINE forms after the event by letter group printed on signing line vouchers handed out at check-in.
- EVENT GUIDELINES may be subject to changes.
- REFUNDS will not be issued within seven days of the event.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.
ABOUT THE BOOK
"This is not a story. It's a road trip."
Keisha Taylor lived a quiet life with her wife, Alice, until the day that Alice disappeared. After months of searching, presuming she was dead, Keisha held a funeral, mourned, and gradually tried to get on with her life. But that was before Keisha started to see her wife, again and again, in the background of news reports from all over America. Alice isn't dead, and she is showing up at every major tragedy and accident in the country.
Following a line of clues, Keisha takes a job with a trucking company, Bay and Creek Transportation, and begins searching for Alice. She eventually stumbles on an otherworldly conflict being waged in the quiet corners of our nation's highway system—uncovering a conspiracy that goes way beyond one missing woman.
Why did Alice disappear? What does she have to do with this secret war between inhuman killers? Why did the chicken cross the road? These questions, and many more will be answered in Alice Isn't Dead.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
JOSEPH FINK created the Welcome to Night Vale and Alice Isn't Dead podcasts. He lives with his wife in New York.