Join us in celebrating the 50th anniversary of Sesame Street!
Discover and learn about different musical instruments and join in a sing-a-long. We'll have Sesame Street stories, puppets, crafts (including cookie decorating), and a special raffle for nostalgic parents. How do you get to Sesame Street? Meet us at Changing Hands Bookstore in Phoenix!
PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- Cost: $5 per child (ages 4 and older) or $5 for a family (Adult(s) and children 3 and under.)
- Your admission time will be printed on your ticket - 10am or 10:30am (attendees do not have to leave at the beginning of the next admission time).
- Space is limited, register today.
- All supplies included.
- Don't miss the sing-a-long at 11am!
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.