Changing Hands Phoenix hosts Día de Los Muertos Craft Night with The Phoenix Fridas. Four hours, four crafts, for just $40.
Learn to make a mini sugar skull piñata, decorated prayer candle, stitched felt skull brooch, and matchbox shrines. Bring a photo of a passed loved one for our community ofrenda
(a collection of objects placed on a ritual altar during the Día de Los Muertos celebration). Also enjoy free face painted designs and a mini swag gift!
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- Cost: $40, instructions and supplies included.
- Register below or call 602.274.0067.
- Refunds will not be issued within three days of the event.
- There is plenty of free public parking west of Changing Hands Phoenix, at 400 and 444 West Camelback. Additional free public parking across Camelback to the south.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.