The international bestselling author of The Book Thief visits with his latest, a sweeping family saga.
GET YOUR BOOK AND TICKET
Order your ticket package at the bottom of the page. Or directly through Eventbrite. We'll send you an email confirmation.
TICKET PACKAGES → Ticket Package 1: $28.11 + fees: One (1) hardcover copy of Bridge of Clay and admission for one (1) person. → Ticket Package 2: $32.11 + fees: One (1) hardcover copy of Bridge of Clay and admission for two (2) people.
- Purchase below (at the bottom of the page).
CAN'T MAKE IT?
- CHECK-IN at the front information counter in Changing Hands Tempe between 6 and 7pm.
- SEATING opens at 6:30pm and is determined by letter group printed on signing line voucher handed out at check-in.
- PICK UP YOUR BOOK at Changing Hands Tempe on event day between 6 and 7pm.
- SIGNING LINE forms after the event by letter group printed on signing line vouchers handed out at check-in.
- EVENT GUIDELINES may be subject to changes.
- REFUNDS will not be issued within seven days of the event.
Call 480.730.0205 to order a signed copy of Bridge of Clay
and we'll have it signed and reserved for you. We also ship anywhere in the US and to most international locations!!
ABOUT THE BOOK
The breathtaking story of five brothers who bring each other up in a world run by their own rules. As the Dunbar boys love and fight and learn to reckon with the adult world, they discover the moving secret behind their father's disappearance.
At the center of the Dunbar family is Clay, a boy who will build a bridge--for his family, for his past, for greatness, for his sins, for a miracle.
The question is, how far is Clay willing to go? And how much can he overcome?
Written in powerfully inventive language and bursting with heart, Bridge of Clay
is signature Zusak.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
MARKUS ZUSAK is the author of the extraordinary international bestseller The Book Thief
and I Am the Messenger
, an LA Times Book Award Finalist and Printz Award Honor book. He lives in Sydney, Australia, with his wife and children.