Changing Hands brings Food Network star Rachael Ray to Tempe for a fan meet-and-greet and photo opportunity!
GET YOUR BOOKS AND TICKETS
Order your ticket package(s) at the bottom of the page or directly from Eventbrite. We'll send you an email confirmation. Want additional signed copies of Rachael Ray 50? Just add them to your Eventbrite order at checkout. You can pick them up at the bookstore on event night at check-in.
TICKET PACKAGE→ $34.59 + fees: One (1) signed hardcover copy of Rachael Ray 50 and admission to the photo line for two (2) people.
LINE ENTRY TIMES (7PM & 8PM)
- Photo Line entry times: 7pm and 8pm.
- Purchase below (at the bottom of the page).
- Check-in at the front information counter in Changing Hands Tempe beginning at 6:30pm.
- Books will be distributed at will-call starting at 6:30pm.
- Your photo line admission time will be printed on your ticket.
- Admission times are staggered in two blocks: 7pm and 8pm. Within those blocks, admission is first come, first served.
- The 7pm photo line will begin forming at 6:30pm.
- The 8pm photo line will begin forming at 8pm.
CAN'T MAKE IT?
- This is a meet-and-greet photo line event.
- Ticket includes one (1) signed copy of Rachael Ray 50.
- Each fan in line must purchase a ticket or be the guest of a ticket-holder. (Limit one guest per ticket-holder.)
- EVENT GUIDELINES may be subject to change.
- REFUNDS will not be issued within seven days of the event.
- If you miss the event, tickets are non-refundable. In order to receive your book you will need to contact us within 30 days of the event. After 30 days, you will receive a trade credit to Changing Hands Bookstore for the cost of the book + tax.
Call 602.274.0067 to order a signed copy of Rachael Ray 50: Memories and Meals from a Sweet and Savory Life
and we'll reserve it for you. We also ship anywhere in the US and to most international locations!
ABOUT THE BOOK
America’s favorite self-taught cook opens up about the most memorable moments of her life in this candid memoir-inspired cookbook featuring 125 all-new recipes.
“No matter the recipe, each of us changes a dish by our own preparation of it. It’s the same with stories—once you put them out there, readers get to interpret them and be affected by them as they will. Ultimately, it’s my hope that this book leaves the reader with that quiet smile we all get after we eat a favorite comfort food. Basically, I’m going for the afterglow of a big bowl of spaghetti.”
—from the Introduction
As her fiftieth birthday approached, the woman who taught America how to get dinner on the table, fast, started thinking not just about what to cook that night, but how her passion for food and feeding people had developed over her first fifty years.
Filled with twenty-five thoughtful essays and 125 delicious recipes, Rachael Ray 50
reads like a memoir and a cookbook at once. Captured here are the moments and dishes Rachael finds most special, the ones she makes in her own home and that you won’t find on her television shows or in her magazine. Here are the memories that made her laugh out loud, or made her teary. The result is a collection that offers the perfect blend of kitchen and life wisdom, including thoughts on how we can all better serve the world and one another.
Also featured within these pages are gorgeous food photography, personal photos, and Rachael’s own hand-drawn illustrations, offering a revealing and intimate glimpse into her world and her every day inspiration.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Rachael Ray is a New York Times
bestselling author of more than twenty cookbooks. She is the host of the Food Network’s 30 Minute Meals
and Rachael Ray’s Kids Cook-Off
, as well as the Cooking Channel’s and the Food Network’s Week in a Day
. She is also the star of the syndicated talk show Rachael Ray; founder and editorial director of her own lifestyle magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray
; and founder of the Yum-o! organization.