Marissa Meyer, author of the Lunar Chronicles, presents the second installment of her New York Times bestselling Renegades Trilogy.
GET YOUR BOOK AND TICKET
Order your ticket package at the bottom of the page. Or through the Eventbrite page. We'll send you an email confirmation.
TICKET PACKAGES→ Ticket Package 1: $21.61 + fees: One (1) copy of Archenemies and admission for one (1) person. → Ticket Package 2: $25.61 + fees: One (1) copy of Archenemies and admission for two (2) people.
- Purchase below (at the bottom of the page).
CAN'T MAKE IT?
- CHECK-IN at the front information counter in Changing Hands Tempe between 6 and 7pm.
- SEATING opens at 6:30pm and is determined by letter group printed on signing line voucher handed out at check-in.
- PICK UP YOUR BOOK at Changing Hands Tempe on event day between 6 and 7pm.
- SIGNING LINE forms after the event by letter group printed on signing line vouchers handed out at check-in.
- EVENT GUIDELINES may be subject to changes.
- REFUNDS will not be issued within seven days of the event.
Call 480.730.0205 to order a signed copy of Archenemies
and we'll have it signed and reserved for you. We also ship anywhere in the US and to most international locations!
ABOUT THE BOOKS
Time is running out. Together, they can save the world. But they are each other's worst nightmare.
, Nova and Adrian (aka Insomnia and Sketch) fought the battle of their lives against the Anarchist known as the Detonator. It was a short-lived victory.
The Anarchists still have a secret weapon, one that Nova believes will protect her. The Renegades also have a strategy for overpowering the Anarchists, but both Nova and Adrian understand that it could mean the end of Gatlon City - and the world - as they know it.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
MARISSA MEYER is the #1 New York Times
–bestselling author of The Lunar Chronicles series, as well as the graphic novel Wires and Nerve: Vol. 1
, and The Lunar Chronicles Coloring Book. Her first standalone novel, Heartless
, was also a #1 New York Times
bestseller. She lives in Tacoma, Washington, with her husband and their two daughters.