How it worksRegister for the event at Eventbrite.
New to Eventbrite? You’ll get an email confirming your new account after you register. You must confirm your account in order to receive the event link.
New to Zoom? Be sure to download it to your computer or mobile device 10 or 15 minutes before the event starts. For computers, click here. For mobile devices, visit your app store. It’s free!
You’ll get an email from Eventbrite shortly before the event starts. Click the link to open the Zoom webinar.
Almost there! Enter your name and email address one more time to verify your RSVP.
For events with “attendee” participation, you’ll have access to chat, Q&A, and hand-raising functionality. (You’ll be muted by default, and your video disabled. You can see the presenter but she or he cannot see you).
For events with “panelist” participation, you’ll be an attendee until we promote you to panelist, which will allow others to see and hear you. Please give us a few minutes to admit everyone.
A few keyboard shortcuts:
- Mute or unmute audio: Alt+A
- Start or stop video: Alt+V
- Raise or lower your hand: Alt+Y
- Switch camera: Alt+N
My camera isn’t working.When you first join the event, your video is disabled. You can’t be seen, but you should be able to see the event host.
If your video should be showing but is not:
- To activate your camera, click or tap the camera icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- Make sure that all other programs that utilize the camera are not using the camera or are closed.
- Reboot your computer to ensure that the camera is not being used by another application.
Remember that when you first join the event you will be muted. If the host has unmuted you and you are still unable to be heard, try clicking or tapping on the microphone icon on the bottom left of the Zoom window.
My mic isn't working:
Still having trouble?
- Mobile devices click here
- Desktop or laptop click here