Attention muggles, wizards, and witches!
Dust off your broomstick, don your robes, and help us celebrate the birthday of The Boy Who Lived!
Festivities will include a DJ, costume contests, expert-level trivia, Tarot readings, tabletop Quidditch, and more! We're also brewing up special elixirs at First Draft Book Bar (the wine, beer, and coffee bar inside Changing Hands Phoenix), so be sure to pick up a dram of Felix Felicis or a draft of Butterbeer while you're here!
$1 of every ticket goes to the local charity Read Better Be Better
FREE PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- Cost: $10 per person.*
- *Does not include food or drink.
- Register below or call 602.274.0067.
- Event guidelines may be subject to changes.
- Refunds will not be issued within three days of the event.
- There is plenty of free public parking west of Changing Hands Phoenix, at 400 and 444 West Camelback. Additional free public parking across Camelback to the south.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.