Attention muggles, wizards, and witches!
Join us for our fourth annual Kids' Harry Potter Party.
Drop your name in the Goblet of Fire to compete in our Triwizard Tournment activities. Champions will enjoy butterbeer, a design-your-own-dragon craft, tea-leaf readings -- and freeze-dance at our flash Yule Ball!
PARKING / LIGHT RAIL
- Cost: $12 per child, includes one (1) glass of butterbeer in a commemorative color-changing cup!
- Recommended for ages 8-14.
- Accompanying adults are free, participating adults (crafts and drink) must purchase a General Admission ticket.
- Purchase tickets below.
- Event guidelines may be subject to changes.
- Refunds will not be issued within seven days of the event.
Check out the parties for adult witches and wizards here.
- Don't want to drive? Take the Light Rail! It lets off at the Central Avenue/Camelback Park-and-Ride, which has hundreds of free parking spaces across the street from Changing Hands.