The #1 New York Times bestselling author visits with the finale of her Crossfire quintet.
GET YOUR BOOK AND TICKET NOW
Order in-store before the event or call us at 602.274.0067.
→ $15.99 + tax: 1 copy of One with You and an admission ticket (good for two seats)
- Letter groups (printed on tickets) will be called at 6:30pm to fill seats.
- Event guidelines may be subject to changes.
- Enjoy HAPPY HOUR prices at First Draft Book Bar during the event.
- Sylvia can only personalize copies of One with You.
- Sylvia will sign a maximum of three (3) books per person, including One With You, as well as her other titles.
- Those with additional titles they would like signed are invited to rejoin the back of the line, time permitting.
- Signing guidelines may be subject to changes.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Gideon Cross. Falling in love with him was the easiest thing I've ever done. It happened instantly. Completely. Irrevocably. Marrying him was a dream come true. Staying married to him is the fight of my life. Love transforms. Ours is both a refuge from the storm and the most violent of tempests. Two damaged souls entwined as one. We have bared our deepest, ugliest secrets to one another. Gideon is the mirror that reflects all my flaws and all the beauty I couldn't see. He has given me everything. Now, I must prove I can be the rock, the shelter for him that he is for me. Together, we could stand against those who work so viciously to come between us. But our greatest battle may lie within the very vows that give us strength. Committing to love was only the beginning. Fighting for it will either set us free . . . or break us apart..
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
SYLVIA DAY is the #1 New York Times
, #1 USA Today
, and #1 international bestselling author of over 20 award-winning novels sold in more than 40 countries. She is a #1 bestselling author in 28 countries, with tens of millions of copies of her books in print. Her Crossfire series has been optioned for television by Lionsgate.