Open for in-store shopping seven days a week.
See below to learn what we're doing to keep our community and staff safe.
Please note new in-store hours. Check back regularly, as these hours will change. Not ready to come in yet? You can still order on our website or by phone for shipment or free curbside pickup.
|CHANGING HANDS BOOKSTORE
TEMPE + PHOENIX
|FIRST DRAFT BOOK BAR
Open for socially distanced dine-in, to-go, and curbside pickup. firstdraftbookbar.com
Are you in a high-risk group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. They're available Tuesday through Friday between 9:30 and 10am. Also Saturday between 8:30am - 9am.
Please note these important details to keep us all safe.
Masks are strongly encouraged and appreciated. Kindness is required.
To maximize protection from the Delta and Omicron variants, please wear a mask indoors, even if you're fully vaccinated.* We are! You can also choose curbside pickup when ordering by phone or on our website. We're happy to bring your purchases to your car, and grateful for your support.
* "Added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas [like Maricopa County] of substantial or high transmission." —CDC, 7/27/21
Please do not enter if you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms. Use our curbside pickup service instead.
Please sanitize your hands upon entry. We've got touchless dispensers just inside the door and at the info counter at the back of the store.
When possible, please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others. Parents, please keep little ones close.
Used book trades
Our Tempe trade counters are open 10am to 7pm daily.
Our Phoenix trade counters are open 10am to 6pm daily.
See our new guidelines here.
For your safety
Our stores are being cleaned regularly.
FIRST DRAFT BOOK BAR (INSIDE CHANGING HANDS PHOENIX)
What we're doing to keep you safe:
• Sanitizing every hour and after each guest
• Tables and bar stools spaced six feet apart
• Limiting the amount of customers in our spaces
How you can help us:
• Masks are required unless eating or drinking in The Commons. You can also choose takeout or curbside pickup for all your beer, wine, coffee, and pastry needs.
• Please stay at least six feet away from patrons not in your party
• To ensure that everyone has a chance to enjoy the First Draft experience, please limit your stay to two (2) hours
Meeting rooms and event booking:
• Meeting rooms can be rented to groups no larger than 10 people. Ask a bartender for details, or email email@example.com.
• We are not booking large events at this time. Please contact us to inquire.